The heat wave is over…let’s get back in the kitchen!
See more details & other items below
Our new favorite non-stick pans! Kuhn Rikon’s Easy Induction Frying Pans
$27 (8″); $31 (9.5″); $40 (12″)
• Full induction surface: to achieve the best possible degree of effectiveness • 3-layer non-stick coating with titanium particles • PFOA-free • Forged aluminium
[click images below to enlarge]
- SoftEdge Flexi Turner – $22 (in black or red)
Tipped with heat-resistant silicone, this flexible metal spatula turns and serves vegetables and meats smoothly. Slots drain juices.
- “The Lost Kitchen: Recipes and good life found in Freedom Maine” by Erin French – $32
- Eco Chopping Mats – Set of 4 for $15
helps to eliminate cross contamination by using different colors for different types of foods. Folds to create a funnel and an integrated handle.
- Kuhn Rikon Paring Knife – $11 (in red or black)
Handy all-purpose knives – can handle all your kitchen prep-tasks. Ultra-sharp Japanese stainless steel blade that stays sharp.
- Lyon Grid Kitchen Towels – $11 each
(in cherry, black, pewter & blue) 100% cotton towel stone washed to give an incredibly soft feel.
- Herb Zipper – $8
strip fresh herbs like thyme and rosemary by placing the stem end into the appropriately sized hole and pull through to remove the leaves from the stem
- Olive Wood Cooking Spoon – $10
Natural Olive Wood makes this cooking spoon not only useful but beautiful as well.
- Eau Mineral Water Glass – $10