WE’RE BACK AND PRETTIER THAN EVER
AFTER RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY UPSTAIRS AT THE BARN
NOT SO FAST…
One day a couple months ago, friend and contractor, Mike McCarthy, just happened to notice that the addition on the Barn seemed to be pulling away. Upon further inspection he found that the addition and in particular, the roof, needed some major reconstructive “surgery” or it very well could cave in. WHAT? Well, that was something we couldn’t ignore so we closed the back two rooms upstairs off.
To the rescue came carpenter and Mister Do-It-All, Bob Williams. He and Mike figured out how to, literally, pull the whole thing together but they said it would take 5 weeks!! REALLY? I have to admit I was a little freaked out. Where will we put everything? How can customers see floor models when they’re not on our floors? Will they really finish in 5 weeks?
Turns out…they DID!
IT’S FINALLY OVER AND WE’RE BACK!!
BIG THANK YOU’S TO OUR CONSTRUCTION TEAM
- Mike McCarthy – Thank you for discovering the problem and for everything else you do to help make Hammertown beautiful!!
- Bob Williams – Loved working with you — your talent is amazing
- Berlinghoff Electrical – THE BEST
- Herrington’s – Our local source for building materials
- Stissing Design – the fabulous Tim Jones who handcrafted the iron ties above the room that will literally support our store for decades!
AND OF COURSE OUR OWN HAMMERTOWN TEAM
Jessica Churton, Drew Evans and Wanda Furman
for making the rooms look even more beautiful than they did before.