Here’s another great recipe from Rosey. Love it!! It’s healthy and delicious but keep your portions small. I eat it with Greek yogurt…yummy!
- 6 cups organic oats
- 3 cups walnuts,chopped
- 2.2 cups (a little over a cup) unsweetened organic coconut
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup virgin olive oil
- 2 cups raisins or currants or cranberries
- 2 tsp cinnamon
Preheat oven 260 to 265
1. Toss oats, nuts, coconut and cinnamon. Whisk honey and oil separately. Then stir together with oat mixture.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread granola mix on it.
Bake for about 1 hour
3. Add raisins and cook for another 20 to 30 minutes
Allow to cool completely. Store in a zip-lock bag or jar. Refrigerate.
Yield: 2.5 quarts